1. We call on the organisers of the Great Exhibition of the North 2018 to immediately end its partnership with BAE Systems.
2. We ask participating arts, cultural and heritage organisations and venues to refuse to host BAE-partnered events and to refuse to display the company’s logo, branding and any other related materials.
3. We encourage participating artists to boycott BAE-partnered events and to support the #dropBAE campaign.
4. We call for the end of unethical arts sponsorships and partnerships.
5. We demand that the UK government ceases sales of weapons and mass-surveillance; that it commits to ending its role in the international arms trade and encourages other countries to do the same.
If you agree with our calls, please sign up to support us using the button below.
Follow us on Twitter